A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Monday, December 11, 2006

Books, booze, Buddha and balls

My actual birthday is December 12th (1:30 pm, I believe) but this past Saturday was my birthday party...

I got books, baby!

That's right, baby! I got BOOKS!

Somehow, they survived the night.

And booze!

Smilin' Buddha Bank

And a Buddha Bank!

Ornamental ball

And a ball!


And crazy friends...

Smile, Liz, Vanessa and Michelle!

Smile, Vanessa, Chris and Michelle

Smile, David, Sheena and Michelle

Smile, Cousins!

Balcony riff raff

Smile, Mike and Michelle

Smile, Krissy and Claire!

You can see more in my "Holy crap, I'm 34" flickr set :)

Labels:


4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Happy birthday!

9:05 AM, December 12, 2006

 
Blogger gwern said...

:envy: awesome loot! fun-looking friends!

happy birthday, chickadee!!

10:46 AM, December 12, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one fellow Sagittarius to another: Happy Birthday!!

5:09 PM, December 12, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Happy Birthday! You had fun.

6:38 PM, December 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home