A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Goodness for the season


For the first time in 3 years, my home is decorated for Christmas. It's not done up too much, but just enough to add a wee bit of cheer. I bought a set of decorative balls (tee hee!) at evil Urban Outfitters on Saturday and put them up that night. Our only other 2 decorations so far are a plastic Charlie Brown Pathetic Tree, complete with a Linus blankie, and a Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer wind-up music thingy. The plan is to go out and get some energy-efficient and super festive LED lights, and to make a bristol board tree to stick to the wall :)

Christmas spirit, here I come!

Hey - I just realised that I missed BOTH my Blogiversary and my milestone 100th post. In fact, I've over 170 posts. Ah well. Happy belated Blogiversary and 100th post to me.


3 Comments:

Blogger gwern said...

happy blogiversity, mishka! <---ha, i mean, blogiversary! sheesh. (i guess i could've erased that but i'll leave it for you to laugh at).

p.s. the other day i got a mailer thingy in the uh, mail, and it was the ad with the boy and i was all "holy crap, that's Mishka's Boy!!" and kind of did a little goofy dance.

because i'm goofy.

anyway, i'll stop embarrassing myself now. bye!

4:48 PM, December 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really decorate my place either, I think i will put up a tree and buy some LED lights too.

Ill buy that new Sarah Mclaughlan CD, and rock out to decorating a tree.

You make beautiful Jewerly Too!

5:52 PM, December 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! I'm decorating my place for the first time in a while too - hoping it will help me get in the spirit! Show us some photos of your place when it's done, sounds really cool. (:

6:03 PM, December 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home