A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

*positive thoughts*


Been finding myself spiralling down with too many negative thoughts lately. Part of that might be because of the early darkness of this time of year, or it might be the depressiveness that is the consumer-driven holiday season.

Thing is, I love Christmas. And I don't want to be negative anymore. My goodness today is bringing a CD with me to work that is sure to make me smile and feel lighter.

It is an Elvis Christmas CD.

Thank you, mom, for implanting Elvis forever into my brain.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chin up, little one! i heart you!

10:56 AM, November 28, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

aw - thanks girl *heart* I think I've just been listening to way too much badness (news, TV commercials, stupid advertising). And Christmas Consumerism gets the boy down then he starts complaining. I'm just gonna kick us both in the bee-hind so we can be shiny happy people :)

11:19 AM, November 28, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been grumpy lately too. It's going around. Thanks for sharing the brightness!

2:30 PM, November 28, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

The lack of sunlight this time of year is a bummer for sure! Take a break from the news (I wish I could, but I need to for my job). There are Christmas lights out though, and they're pretty!

12:54 PM, November 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home