A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, December 7, 2006

Greedy gifty goodness

note: apparently this is the last atom feed for my blog. if you're subscribed to this feed in bloglines or technorati or some other way, please resubscribe to the rss feed to get updates.

Is it selfish and greedy to make one of my good things for today my birthday gift finally arriving? The boy ordered it last week and has had so much trouble with UPS that its arrival half an hour ago caused us both to breathe a sigh of relief. The really goodness part - he seems eager to give it to me tonight! Whee! Okay, so my birthday is 5 days away... but who am I to deny him the enjoyment of giving me a gift he is excited to give me?

And is it selfish and greedy to make this my only good thing for today? :)

...

Food Log | December 7th 2006

breakfast:
  • 3/4 cup of Bran Buds
  • 1/4 cup walnuts
  • 2 tbsp ground flax*
  • 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk*
  • 1 banana*
  • coffee (@home*)
lunch:
  • 1 cup of chickpeas*
  • 1/4 cup shelled edamame*
  • 1/2 cup bulgar, soaked in water
  • 1 roma tomato
snack:
  • 1 Ambrosia apple*
  • small handful raw sunflower seeds*
dinner:
  • 1 ace bakery foccacia bun
  • 1.5 cups sloppy joe stuff (crushed tomatoes, TVP, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic)
  • oven potato fries .5 baked sweet potato, .5 baked yukon gold
  • mixed drink - dark rum, grapefruit juice, club soda
vitamins:
  • B12, B6, B9, iron, calcium
daily exercise:
  • I try to take the stairs or walk up the escalator during my commute, which works out to be, roughly, about 100 steps daily.
water:

*organic

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

i just wanted to say that even though you're mainly posting the food log for yourself, i'm really enjoying it and hope you continue it for awhile. it's really interesting and i'm getting some great ideas for fast & easy (and new!) meals.

11:02 PM, December 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home