A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, April 12, 2007

The end of indulgence.



I promised I will buy no more shoes for a while. That is, until we start hiking. I'll need a good pair of decent vegan hikers ;)

I've only worn them around the apartment, but they feel pretty comfy. The upper material is very soft and I don't expect any blisters. And they're a pretty red :)

For more prettiness, have a look over here. Thee images near the end of the post are just so beautiful.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

red shoes are the best - I've got just as many red shoes, boots and sandals as I do black ones :D And that heel is the perfect height for city walking.

3:30 PM, April 13, 2007

 
Blogger Carla said...

cute!

3:40 PM, April 13, 2007

 
Anonymous Mara H said...

Great post thank you.

7:53 AM, March 28, 2022

 

Post a Comment

<< Home