A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Bloody Valentine's Day, 2007!

As I mentioned last year, the boy and I do not really celebrate Valentine's Day in the traditional way. We do not buy gifts or cards or have a romantic dinner or anything like that. We celebrate by having a more anti-Valentine's Day - dinner (we're having stir-fry again! with peanut sauce!), wine and a horror movie. Last year, it was Saw II, which was aaaaawful. But we've heard that Saw III is a lot better, so we're thinking of celebrating with this third installment. If anyone has seen Saw III and hated it, please let me know so I can think of a new idea quick!

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take is from a horror film buff - don't watch it!!

I have only watched "Saw" - the original and said "no more"!

Have you seen "The Descent" ?

I enjoyed it! I think it might be more geared towards women.

Check out film reviews on www.rottentomatoes.com

11:42 PM, February 13, 2007

 
Blogger trudi said...

I also heard that Saw III is bad. I heard that "Wolf Creek" is a really good horror movie, very scary/disturbing. But, this is all hearsay. Have a great v-day, whatever movie you watch.

7:36 AM, February 14, 2007

 
Blogger Carla said...

Snuggling on the couch drinking wine with your guy doesn't sound anti-Valentines! Admit it, dearie, you like Valentines Day! (I like it too.)

3:18 PM, February 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home