A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Sometimes you just gotta get it out of your head

This post is dedicated to my awesome cousin Jamie who, at brunch this past Saturday, turned to the veg*n section of the menu at Maggie's on College and Bathurst and ordered himself a vegan brunch combo. (I'm ignoring the fact that he had one of his partner's sausages...)

Warning: if you are sensitive to hokiness, navigate away from the page now!


Potato Frittata
--------------------

Potato Frittata
What a wonderful choice!

Potato Frittata
Makin' animals rejoice!

It means no critters
are sitting on your plate.

It's an animal-free potato patty.
Potato Frittata!

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

is this the one that you posted to vegan cookalong? funny! oh my, i hope it's not in my head forever!!!

4:35 PM, February 06, 2007

 
Blogger mishka said...

it is - when I hit "view blog" I was like "OH NOOOOOO!" I would hate for cook-a-long readers to be subjected to such silliness :)

5:54 PM, February 06, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home