A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers

It's time to change things up a bit. Or, rather, change things back. As many others have commented about their own blogs, mine has also lost focus to the point where I sometimes find making a post extremely daunting. I'd rather post bits here and there than fret about writing one big long catch-up post.

I started the blog to reach out and seek others. Now that this has happened, the original things I wrote about have taken a back seat. My hope is to get back to some goodness, some crafting, some veganism, and blurbs about my life in general. When I find a post might be larger than I can devote time to, I will express myself in photos.

Now that that's out of the way, here are a few photos from the second half of our BC trip. We drove just past Kelowna to Big White Resort on December 30th. The 4 hour trip there was not too bad. The condo was beautiful and the view was breathtaking. We spent New Year's Eve Day snoeshoeing and tubing, and the Eve down in the resort village and back up in the condo. New Year's Day awoke us with snow and fog, and the 4 hour trip back to Vancouver took 6 hours through snow, ice, slush and rain. We like to think that the province was just sad that we were leaving :)


Big White ski hill
the view of the ski hill from the condo

Condo with a view
the view directly from the condo balcony

Morning coffee
ah... morning coffee...

Mountain(s of) snow
the incredible sights from our shoeshoe trail

Snowshoeing
the incredible sights from our shoeshoe trail?

Tubing
tubing!

Big White on New Year's Day
this is the foggy and snowy scene we woke up to on New Year's Day

Treachery
and this is the best part of the treacherous drive we had to take back to Vancouver. I was too skeered to take pictures of the really bad parts.




Oh, and somehow during our trip I developed a love of good quality deli green olives, which I have always vehemently hated. I especially love the garlic stuffed ones. Weird.


Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am ell oh elling about "shoeshoe trail."

7:03 PM, January 27, 2007

 
Blogger jessica said...

pretty snow pics

9:17 PM, February 01, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast sis! B.C didnt look like that when i went .....lil Bro

8:30 PM, February 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home