I got 2 swap packages in the mail today! Holy moly!
First, I'd like to thank Robyn for such a wonderful Vegan Pal package! I could barely keep myself from ripping into the box on the way home from the post office :) When I opened the box, I found:
- 3 awesomely large crocheted bags that will be perfect for shopping!
- an adorable teesny green and blue knit pouch (I LOVE green and blue together)
- a set of stitch holders
- size 3 DPNS (!!)
- 2 balls of Cascade Fixation yarn
- 4 pins: 2 "I [heart] Vegans", 1 ReBelle, 1 Knit Grrl (I LOVE pins!)
- 2 packages of vegan jello (oh, it's been so long...)
- and a very nice little letter
and this is Tetley and Pekoe checkin' out my swag
Thank you so, so much Robyn!
The second package came to me at work and I wasted no time ripping into it and poking around. This was from a Vegan Represent Holiday Swap and I got spoiled rotten!
Pekoe is checking out:
- some incredibly smelling soap
- an issue Bead Style (My FAV beading magazine! And I don't have this one!)
- chocolate pudding
- 2 cookies - oatmeal and raisin, and peanut butter (favs, again!)
- a choco blondie
- some Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
- Maple Crunch Granola
- a note pad that says "Smart Women Put it in Writing"
- Vanilla hemp lip balm
- 2 bags of gorgeous, gorgeous beads!
Thank you so much, Kathy - I barely know what to break into first!