A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Loot!!

I got 2 swap packages in the mail today! Holy moly!

First, I'd like to thank Robyn for such a wonderful Vegan Pal package! I could barely keep myself from ripping into the box on the way home from the post office :) When I opened the box, I found:

  • 3 awesomely large crocheted bags that will be perfect for shopping!
  • an adorable teesny green and blue knit pouch (I LOVE green and blue together)
  • a set of stitch holders
  • size 3 DPNS (!!)
  • 2 balls of Cascade Fixation yarn
  • 4 pins: 2 "I [heart] Vegans", 1 ReBelle, 1 Knit Grrl (I LOVE pins!)
  • 2 packages of vegan jello (oh, it's been so long...)
  • and a very nice little letter

Vegan Pal Swap

and this is Tetley and Pekoe checkin' out my swag

Vegan Pal Swap with Kitties

Thank you so, so much Robyn!

The second package came to me at work and I wasted no time ripping into it and poking around. This was from a Vegan Represent Holiday Swap and I got spoiled rotten!

Pekoe is checking out:
  • some incredibly smelling soap
  • an issue Bead Style (My FAV beading magazine! And I don't have this one!)
  • chocolate pudding
  • 2 cookies - oatmeal and raisin, and peanut butter (favs, again!)
  • a choco blondie
  • some Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
  • Maple Crunch Granola
  • a note pad that says "Smart Women Put it in Writing"
  • Vanilla hemp lip balm
AND
  • 2 bags of gorgeous, gorgeous beads!

VRF Swap

Thank you so much, Kathy - I barely know what to break into first!


2 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

What great swap items you got!

7:53 AM, December 20, 2006

 
Blogger Michelle said...

hip hip for swaps!

6:53 PM, December 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home