A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, December 15, 2006

Holy frustrating

So, I've noticed things have been quiet around here for a little bit, comment-wise. You know what I just discovered? The new Blogger Beta doesn't work with technorati or bloglines! So, the people who use those to read blog feeds do not know that my site has been updated. How annoying is that?!

I've sent an email to bloglines, but I'm sure they're aware of the problem.

grr. Anyone know how I can switch back to pre-Beta?!


1 Comments:

Blogger gwern said...

according to the blog buzz news site, you can't switch back. i've been putting off switching over because of this reason. sorry dude.

it's also frustrating because when i comment on yer blog i have to use my real name. not that i care thaaaaat much, but still. it's so whack.

lookit me all 80s ghetto speak. :)

12:11 PM, December 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home