A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Food Log | Jan 10, 2007

breakfast:
  • a bowl of about 1 cup of rolled oats* mixed with some bran buds
  • 2 tbsp ground flax
  • 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 handful of walnut pieces
  • coffee*
lunch:
  • 1 Lick's nature burger + bun with dijon, ketchup, onions, pickles, hot peppers and lettuce
  • 1/2 of a large salad of kale, 1 carrot*, 1 tomato, 1/2 handful of walnut pieces, about 1/4 cup of Brianna's Poppyseed dressing
snack:
  • the other 1/2 of the large salad
  • 1/2 cup raw sugar snap peas
dinner:
  • I'm thinking about trying a vegan "butter chicken" recipe, developed by Summer Keightley, with brown basmati rice...
  • ... but was I really had was some whole wheat pasta* with tomato sauce :)
  • 3 glasses of red wine
  • 1/2 a tiny chocolate chili chocolate bar
Vitamins:
  • sublingual B12
Exercise:
  • 20 minutes of jogging


*organic

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgggg I LOVE THAT SONGG :O :O
i was telling everybody at school that the song was back on the radio great minds think alike...:)

your vancouver trip sounded awesome too bad you had to go straight to work:(

6:54 PM, January 10, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy its sis here again...i kinda realized i wrote my comment on the wrong day...srry:)


3 GLASSES OF WINE :o LOL

5:45 PM, January 11, 2007

 
Blogger mishka said...

Oh no - I copied and pasted the food log from a previous post, and forgot to delete the top portion about the trip, so I had posted about it twice! Ha! It was my mess-up :) I was all like "why is she commenting about the trip on my food log??" and then I looked. Eep.

Yes. I had 3 glasses of wine. They were smallish glasses though ;)

5:56 PM, January 11, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home