A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, January 25, 2007

Random conversation on a Wednesday night

girl (reading the latest issue of Bust): Hey, Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore watch Buffy.

boy: who?

girl: *stare* *blink blink* *stare*

girl: Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore. (hoping boy would remember the email sent to him a few months ago, carefully explaining the difference between Kim Gordon and Kim Deal)

boy: you mean the one from The Breeders?

girl: that's Kim Deal.

boy: the one from The Pixies?

girl: that's still Kim Deal.

boy: *pause* from Sonic Youth?

girl: *sigh* yes.

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

Funny conversation - i'm still reading that article in Bust! I love your skiing pics, they're lovely!

8:02 AM, January 26, 2007

 
Blogger Steve said...

Oh dearie me. *shakes head*

On the plus side, I love that article. They're strangely similar to my gal and I. Except I'm the older one. And neither of us play the guitar. And we're not married. Other than that, exactly the same. :)

2:07 PM, January 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home