A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dangerous relationship questions.

It is not in my personality to ask "Does this make me look fat?". I know how tricky that is to answer. Secondly, I can pretty much tell if I look fat in something or not. And finally, I often do not care if I look fat.

But I discovered that I have my own version of a tricky question:

"Do I look like a clown?"

The boy answered "No."

But I knew I kinda did. And I was okay with that.


"Do I look like a clown?"
Me, wearing a black dress under my winter coat, green bloomers, black tights, winter boots, stripey socks, red hoodie, red+cream scarf, red+black head thingy and messy ponytails.

Labels:


5 Comments:

Blogger trudi said...

Cute!

7:26 PM, February 08, 2007

 
Blogger jen said...

i don't think you look like a clown. i think you look like a who. like in the grinch book. that's a compliment by the way.

7:50 PM, February 08, 2007

 
Blogger Steve said...

A mime or comedic acrobat, but not a clown. :)

9:30 AM, February 09, 2007

 
Blogger EY till we die said...

most beautiful clown ever

11:00 AM, February 09, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see the hat I purchased from Etsy. Now that hat makes me look like a court jester :)
My husband calls my "the Gypsy Queen" cuz the hat is so flamboyant and knit with gold and purple yarn...totally not my usual style, but so cheerful in order to counteract our dull and depressing Toronto winter.

12:39 PM, February 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home