A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Challenge of the 1 Month Challenge + Food Log | April 25 & 26, 2007

There's been no exercising since Saturday, and today is Thursday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings this week have been spent at meetings and events, with me returning home anytime between 9:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Hopefully tonight I can go for a run, after all the errands and cleaning I have to catch up on. If not, I'll aim to get myself up early tomorrow morning to start the first of my anticipated morning runs. And somehow I want to work in some upper body strengthening. AND I want to buy an exercise band as recommended by jen, but I haven't had the chance to get to a store to buy one.

Today's and yesterday's logs:

breakfast:

  • both days - coffee*
  • yesterday - 1/3 cup of müsli
  • both days - more coffee
  • today - a VegeHut chickpea and potato spelt patty

lunch:

  • yesterday - big salad made of black kale*, napa cabbage, chickpeas, green onions, tomato, tahini dressing; bowl of bulgur and chickpeas, cooked with bottled vegetable juice; water
  • today - salad of black kale*, napa cabbage, cooked quinoa* & red lentils, 1/2 huge tomato, green onion

afternoon:

  • yesterday - water only
  • today - müsli, carrot sticks*

dinner:
  • yesterday - 1 VegeHut spicy TVP patty
  • today - Yoga Soup and a couple of handsful of blue corn tortilla chips*

vitamins:

  • none yesterday. Today - b12/b6/folate



*organic

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home