A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blah blah exercise blah food blah blah crafting blah food log

My ankle seems to have healed, though I am still not feeling motivated to exercise. I'm not sure there is there is one thing I love to do and can stick to, other than walking. And a good amount of walking takes time I don't really have, which is why I took up running. It's getting lighter in the morning, and warmer, so maybe I'll feel the urge to get up earlier to run then.

I don't want to waste this 1 Month Challenge thing, but I'm not sure how to do what I know I need to. The diet part seems to have become easier - as someone who isn't happy until my mouth feels as though I've eaten a lot, eating a lot of low-calorie food really helps me feel content. And after listening to the Vegan Freak Vegan Health Show podcast, I am more motivated than ever to improve my eating habits.

Enough about that and on to crafting. This week I sat down and made 4 new, beautiful necklaces which I will photograph and get up on my etsy shop very soon. Seems I let the items up for sale all expire, so the shop is empty! Yipes! I also have a whole whack of earrings, but I'm waiting to be able to shoot them in natural light. Of course, I'll post the photos here as well. Check back soon!


Today's food log...

breakfast:

  • spiced chai with soy creamer, coffee at work
  • 1/2 cup of müsli with flax and salba. I added some barley and rye flakes to the oatmeal this time - it's really good!
afternoon:
  • a form of tabbouleh:
    • parsley* and kale
    • tomato* and cucumber
    • bulgar
    • sunflower sprouts*
    • garlic powder and lemon juice
  • water
snack:
  • strawberries*

dinner:

  • it was a late night at work, so I ate a can of chickpeas straight from the can. mmmm.
  • 1 mixed drink - Crown Royal, club soda, raspberry juice


*organic

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

The well-travelled strawberries are lookin' good eh! Tabouleh is good stuff, so refreshing!

7:27 PM, April 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home