A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Monday, March 12, 2007


It's been a while since I posted, as I was gently reminded by my mother. Last week I came down with a cold and decided to spend my evenings on the couch, resting my body and getting better. I thought it was letting up this weekend, and I was out marching and walking and meeting people for dinner - but this morning I woke up to a respiratory infection. I have a few things I want to post about, but those'll have to wait until my head and chest clear.

One quickie, though. The Toronto Vegetarian Association has just launched a new contest - Tofu Haiku. The prizes are great, and who doesn't like to have fun by writing a clever haiku? Heck, my friend Tamsin and I even used to write each other emails in haiku format :) Check out TofuHaiku.com and submit your own poem about mashed soybean curd!

tofuhaiku.com

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, i'm sorry you're still sick. poor sweetie.

but you just reminded me of my grade school penpal from england--her name was tamsin, too! i've never met a tamsin in real life.

3:18 PM, March 13, 2007

 
Blogger vania said...

What a fun contest. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, though. Take care of yourself!

8:13 AM, March 15, 2007

 
Anonymous Ceiling Contractors Lynn said...

Great reading your bloog post

7:11 PM, October 25, 2022

 

Post a Comment

<< Home