A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In the spirit of the day...

... here are some of my favourite photos of my boy and me.

?
sick boy having a sicky day on the couch.

infinity
after a photoshoot at work, I put this INFINITY piece together with the images that weren't used by the client.

Mexico 2005
taken on our first trip together, 4 months into the relationship. We were on a cenote and Chichen Itza day trip in Mexico.

Cottage 2005
more selfies, taken on a cliff near our boss's cottage during a team-building weekend.

me and boy
shot during a camping trip this past summer.

It's been just over two years and I can't imagine life without you, David.



Labels: , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger gwern said...

awwwwww.. :) you guyses r kyoots.

8:46 AM, February 15, 2007

 
Blogger vania said...

lovely lovely pictures!

11:50 AM, February 18, 2007

 
Blogger Carla said...

Are you sure you don't really like Valentines Day? :-)

3:16 PM, February 21, 2007

 
Blogger krissy said...

such sweet pictures! my favourite is the last one from your camping trip...so cute!!

6:14 PM, March 06, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home