A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, March 31, 2006

One a day sisterly goodness

Actually, it’s more than just one day. I get to hang out with my sister for 2 whole days :) Tonight, I pick her up from the bus station and bring her home for a few hours of watching 24. The rest of the weekend will be filled with shopping for her Grade 8 Graduation Dress and going to the One of a Kind Spring Show.

I haven’t seen her since Christmas, which makes me very sad. I adore my sister and I wish I had easier access to a car so that I could see her more often.


3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds fun!

6:47 PM, March 31, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

did you have a fun weekend together?

9:56 AM, April 03, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

I did! See "Weekend by numbers" :D

4:42 PM, April 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home