A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March craftiness


beads - March 20 2006, originally uploaded by mishkalee.
edited to add: My hair looks so rock star!

I sat down last night and made a couple of necklaces. I've been told that people want more blue necklaces, which is a colour I don't use very often. So I made this - I like the sea-blue colour of these beads and the large square centre one.

blue glass necklace, up close.


browns and ambers. I still need to add dangles to the 3rd rings.


3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Super necklaces (and you do look very rocked out here!) Beautiful!

8:38 AM, March 22, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

purty necklace

10:57 AM, March 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got the beading bug and am all nuts about it. Yours are exactly what I like. Pretty and simple.

8:20 AM, March 31, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home