A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, March 14, 2006

One a day crafty goodness

/

I made a necklace on the weekend (my first Craft Month contribution). I’m not sure if I like it, but at least I sat down, pulled out my tools and created something that someone, somewhere, might love.

(anyone noticing the black and red theme I have un/intentionally developed through my photos? Like I said before, you can take the girl out of the 80s... alternative 80s, that is...)


5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn Wade said...

I really like the necklace, nice work.

3:51 PM, March 14, 2006

 
Blogger trudi said...

Love the necklace! What is craft month?

9:07 AM, March 15, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

It is actually an American thing, but Vania from A Crafty Vegan has graciously extended the holiday to include Canadian (thanks, Vania!) :D

I revised my post to add a link, to give credit :)

9:39 AM, March 15, 2006

 
Blogger Harmonia said...

Can't wait to see more crafts! Oh! It's Midweek Munchies Time!!!

10:07 AM, March 15, 2006

 
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the necklace, too! Oh, and I'm a midweek muncher now (influenced by you!)

11:36 AM, March 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home