A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, March 10, 2006

Sick Day


I finally took a sick day. I really need it - my cold/flu/? is really getting me down. I'm achey, cranky and emotional. So, now that I have a day to take care of me, what will I do?
  1. stay on the couch all day
  2. watch a movie or two
  3. knit my friend's scarf that I promised her. I am using the same yarn that I used for Oscar and I'm thinking of calling it "A hug from Oscar."
  4. I am blocking my Pixie hat now but I am worried that I did it all wrong. It's very strange looking. See end of post.
  5. sleep, sleep, sleep.


My napping companions today will be played by:

Pekoe
(yes, she's sitting in my pasta bowl. She looks so cute I couldn't make her get out.)


Tetley
(the suckiest suck that ever sucked. But she's my suck.)



The end of the post. Here is my weird looking, huge Pixie hat, pre-blocking:





Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm having trouble telling what is going on with that hat from the angle of the picture so I'm curious to se how it turns out. I really can't manage to convince myself to pose for a picture wearing that one armed thing I made. Someday I'll show you, but not today.

I hope your sick day made you feel a little more rested for the weekend! Take care!

11:26 PM, March 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home