A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, February 28, 2006

One a day knitting goodness




I love getting excited about a new knitting project. I have a wedding to go to this Friday, for which I bought a gorgeous but simple brown dress. I also have some soft earthy green yarn, with which I just decided to make a capelet (pattern from www.fuzzygalore.biz) so my shoulders won't be cold.



I have only a few days to do this:
- tonight
- tomorrow morning and evening on the subway
- Thursday morning and evening on the subway
- maybe Friday morning before we head out to Georgetown
… wish me luck!


Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Good luck -- you can do it!!!

That looks like that could be a fun knit so I think it will go fast.

6:00 PM, February 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home