A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, February 23, 2006

I have beads, y'know!


This weekend, a friend and I are going to the Canadian Bead Oasis Show! I am very excited... browsing, touching, buying, playing with beads... it's all like drugs to me. I'm afraid - very afraid - that I will come home with more beads than I know what to do with. I already have a huge collection of beads that I need to make use of...! Here're some samples of my beady work:


I wear this necklace on almost a daily basis:


I was sad to see this one go... at least it went to a good home.


Yellowy green and amethyst go so well together.


another favourite...
luckily I have plenty of these beads left so I can make another for myself!






5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow -- those necklaces are beautiful, Mishka! I love love love them. You should definitely splurge at the bead show because you have such lovely work!

12:11 AM, February 24, 2006

 
Blogger vania said...

hey, i think i'm going too! this weekend is really busy for me, but i'm planning to go tonight! Have fun!

7:43 AM, February 24, 2006

 
Blogger krissy said...

oooh, nice necklaces! i want to go to that bead show soooo badly but i'm smack in the middle of finishing up report cards (due monday...blech!). i'm hoping i can finish up early so i can go and look at and touch and buy some pretty beads. sometimes a girl just needs to break out of the "arton rut", y'know? ps. thanks so much for visiting my blog. it's always fun to meet someone else who loved eric's trip.

12:36 AM, February 25, 2006

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Those necklaces are gorgeous!! You're very talented!

8:33 AM, February 25, 2006

 
Blogger Harmonia said...

LOVE the pictures! Remember Midweek Munchies tomorrow!!!
Or today or Thursday if you prefer.

9:34 AM, February 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home