A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, February 17, 2006

Prithee, my dear

I have decided to make a "Pixie ribbed hat" using either some black and red or black and pistachio green cotton/acrylic yarn. I am so not a yarn snob - I don't even know what brand the yarn is. I *am* a coffee snob though. My mom discovered that fact when I brought my own freshly ground coffee and my french press with me to her place at Christmas. I'll probably never hear the end of that one...


2 Comments:

Blogger trudi said...

I also brought my own coffee and Italian coffee maker to my mom's place at Christmas! I love the Italian coffee called Illy, but it's too pricey for everyday, so I normally use "Just Us" coffee - a fair trade NS company. Love the italian stove top espresso makers too, great for when you need some really strong coffee to wake up with!

Signed FCS (Fellow Coffee Snob)

9:02 AM, February 20, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

me too! i'm a huge coffee snob, but not a yarn snob at all. my new favorite yarn is lion jiffy.

4:07 PM, February 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home