A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Monday, February 13, 2006

OSW#3

I just finished knitting my 3rd One Skein Wonder. I love this pattern so much. Why 3? The first was way too small. Apparently I think I am smaller than I am ;) The second is pretty colourful, and I really wanted a black one… so, voila #3. It looks okay on me I suppose. I’ll try to get a picture of it tonight. I might lengthen the sleeves – I like the idea of having a super long-sleeve shrug.



TAKEN LAST NIGHT:


<--OSW#3.

The sleeves are a bit loose because I didn't use a smaller needle like the instructions said to. I may add little i-cord drawstrings, or sew some elastic onto the edges.


3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

I've knit a few One Skein Wonders, I gave one away. I haven't worn it in public yet, it makes my boobs look embarrassingly gi-normous, eep! Yours looks good, red and black are so awesome together.

3:59 PM, February 15, 2006

 
Blogger vania said...

i've also knitted a few OSW - i love all the different ways to make it (the sleeves longer, different colour combos). i love yours and the sleeves look good like that!

11:18 PM, February 15, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

It's a great pattern, doesn't take too long and looks cute.

10:28 AM, February 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home