A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Midweek Munchies

What Mishka is contributing for the week

We won't be home very much this weekend, so my contibution to Midweek Munchies might be meager...

I may try for a Moroccan Stew over the next week:
canned tomatoes, dried chickpeas, sweet potato, red and green peppers, potato hot pepper, whole wheat couscous

2-3 avocados, refried beans, salsa So Soya Ground (these are for a Mexican Casserole)


Midweek Munchies


2 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

Thanks for participating! Tell us about the stew! Also, what brand of cous cous do you buy? Any other ideas for avocados (minus hummus and gauc?)

2:42 PM, March 01, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

the couscous I buy is a President's Choice store brand... they sell a whole wheat version, which I prefer. I just looked for my recipe for Moroccan Stew but I can't find it! Basically, it's cooking up all those vegetables with some cinnamon and serving over couscous. Very very tasty... when I find the recipe, I'll give it to you.

Avocados...! I eat them just spread on a toasted pita, or crispbread. Or chopped up with tomatoes and drizzled with lime juice. I eat it mashed and with chili (as a sour cream substitute). And sliced, ontop of salads :)

8:16 AM, March 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home