A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, March 16, 2006

One a day sunshiney goodness

I have to write about this now, before the dreary office atmosphere sucks me into grouchiness.

The sun is shining and makes the chilly March weather more bearable. From all the wind yesterday, the air smells fresh and clean – as though it has been run through a filter. While walking from the subway to the [strikeout: bus] office, I felt more alive than I have in a while. If only I could spend the day out there… or at least near a decent window.

And I’m having a good hair day :) That makes me feel better too. Although, I’m curious as to why I always have good hair on the days I am going to get it cut…


5 Comments:

Blogger trudi said...

Sounds like a great day up there in T.O. I totally agree with the hair thing - it's so true that hair starts behaving before you cut it - it's like it knows or something!

9:06 AM, March 16, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

it's a beautiful, fresh air, blue sky day here in Washington DC too. AND it's my favorite day of the week!

even sitting in an windowless office all day won't make me grouchy today. but your yoga soup made me hungry, i have to go find some breakfast.

happy thursday Toronto!

10:03 AM, March 16, 2006

 
Blogger Michelle said...

ooh, it was a very nice day. i had the same thing yesterday with the good hair day, when it needs to be cut. today it was bad, but i got to use fun clips, which can make up for it. but i'm going to chop it all off soon, too.

7:19 PM, March 16, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

i'm chopping mine off soon too!

1:31 PM, March 17, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

I ended up having to cancel (sad) with my stylist* because I had to work late. Strangely, I think my hair knows something's up - it's been behaving the past 2 days!



*stylist = my friend who cuts a mean 'do in his dining room, and who should train to do it professionally... CHRIS, I'm looking in your direction....! Sternly!

1:36 PM, March 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home