A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

Third time's a charm

Third time's a charm

I've been knitting every weekday, though not blogging about it. I spent about 3 weeks knitting a pair of long arm warmers (I knit on the subway, about an hour total each day), and now the weather is beautiful. Then I moved on to socks. The first attempt, my gauge was off and the sock ended up too large. I don't like to start a project over, so I ditched it and move on to another. During the second attempt, I finally gave in close the end of the first sock, knowing that I would not have enough yarn to finish the second one. Then I turned to the cute sock yarn Robyn sent me a few months ago and started knitting a pair for the boy. So far, so good! I love the colours of the yarn and I think they will look great on him!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home