A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Raw, organic goodness

I promise I will limit how many of my “good things” relate to food. But today, I must profess my love for SunRidge Farms Organic Raw Cashews. I bought the nuts for use in a Vegan Cook-a-long recipe and I soon became addicted.

Okay, 1/3 of a cup contains 19 grams of fat, so the love really is bittersweet and the affair will most likely end the moment my clothing starts to feel a bit tighter. But until then, I am going to savour our time together.



2 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

I love cashews. Use it in raw, vegan meals. I checked the Sunridge website, could not find the raw cashews. Perhaps I did not search correctly...not sure.

9:51 PM, August 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lordy, i LOVE raw cashews. i buy them in bulk at my co-op. i can't even think about the fat content, but man oh man they're soooo good.

5:07 PM, August 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home