A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Me, some supplies and alotta Morrissey.

The boy is away visiting family until tomorrow night. I opted to stay home to have some mishka-time, and to get a few things done.

I forgot to add a #11 to my list, something I was told by the boy, when he left:

11. Don't drink all the beer.

The iTunes soundtrack for this weekend:
The Smiths - Louder than Bombs, The Queen is Dead, Meat is Murder, Hatful of Hollow and various others that don't have albums listed and I can't be bothered to look them up. I'm feeling very stuck-in-the-80s today, and I love it.


I blame this choice on the current book I am reading - How Soon is Never - which my friend Tara bought me for my birthday this year. The first half of the book is pretty spooky in that it describes much of the feeling I had towards the very same music at the very same time, and details the very same 80s culture I tried to explain previously. I'll probably end up shunning some of my list in favour of reading more of this book, and adding some Siouxsie and the Banshees to my weekend mix... while I dye my hair unnaturally red.

Oh, and last night we went to see "Who Killed The Electric Car?". I urge everyone to go see it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

that sounds perfect.

4:50 PM, July 29, 2006

 
Blogger krissy said...

oooh, i love me some morrissey, baby! i had 2 giant b&w posters of him in my room in university and my preppy room-mate always made fun of him. (maybe this is where i should mention she also listened to "life is a highway" over and over again until i wanted to poke my eardrums out....but i digress...)

your weekend sounds wonderful! i hope you enjoy every single second of it!

11:35 PM, July 29, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie!
I saw an inconvient truth and the trailor for that one came on. Can't wait to see it!

5:49 PM, July 30, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Sounds like fun. Did you modify any tshirts yet? I just got the Tease book about tshirt reconstruction from the library.

9:12 AM, August 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home