A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, July 7, 2006

Just dreaming

How I wish I could spend my days creating jewellery, knitting, sewing, taking yoga classes, cooking and listening to energetic or inspiring music. At the end of the day, I feel too drained to create the way I want to. I need whole days, or even weeks, to myself so that I can do all the things I want to.

This past weekend and the first half of the week were so busy with fun things and so many new people. When I get a chance this weekend, I will sit down and write all about it and show photos.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)
oh me too...

so great to meet you last week!

5:42 PM, July 07, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I so understand!!!

Right now I'm working half-time (about 22 hours) compared to this last semester (43 hours) but I still haven't had any time because since I'm a supervisor now, I have a lot more administrative responsibilities and staffing, etc. Yuck!

But once it's all worked out, I'll have a bit of time to spend doing all those things.

4:10 PM, July 08, 2006

 
Blogger Stacey said...

I did that for a few months (well, not the creating jewelry part), but now I'm back in full-time work mode. I'm kind of lucky that my career (political) is cyclical - it gives me the chance to have large chunks of time all for play and large chunks that are all for work.

I have no idea how people keep full time jobs and still knit and cook like mad. Maybe one day I'll figure it out.

2:27 PM, July 09, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Me too! Time and energy are so precious.

9:57 PM, July 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home