A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fresh, early morning goodness

This morning, I got up at 6:00 a.m. and dragged myself outside for a morning run. Just before I left, I grabbed the light jacket I bought last week as a “just in case”. Glad I did. The air was crisp and cool and fresh and made running just that much easier. As fall approaches, I anticipate a less sluggish me, rejuvinated by the fresher air and reduced smog. I also anticipate a craving for fresh Macintosh apples :)

Knitting content:
I wear my hair in 2 ponytails when I run or exercise. Basically, my hair is too thin and my head too round for 1 single ponytail. It's okay. I've dealt with it. Since the air is going to keep getting chilly, I'm thinking of knitting myself a Nippertails hat for those chilly runs!



3 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Dang, woman - now you got me wanting a Macintosh too!

1:42 PM, August 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. that hat is hilariously adorable. i like the green one.

2. did you take that picture of the grass?? it's awesome!

5:11 PM, August 19, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

GLLT - I wish I took that photo! Many of the daily posts I make use photos found online :)

5:41 PM, August 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home