A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, September 5, 2006

uh, butterfly goodness?

Today is one of those days that you both eagerly look forward to and fearfully await.

1) This morning was my driving test.
2) Tonight is the Funky Fashion Fair, where I'll be selling my jewellery on my own for the first time.


Here I am, nervously awaiting the examiner to arrive so that I can start my G2 Exit exam. Claire generously offered her car so that I could take the test.

before


And here I am, proudly displaying the temporary card of my brank spankin' new full driver's license! Now, I gotta get me a car.

after

Thank you to everyone who wished me well. I'm convinced it was your collective energy that helped me through :) Now... summa that energy tonight from 7 p.m. until 1 a.m. EST, would be equally appreciated. I finally have my display worked out and I really just need to write up my price cards. *butterflies*


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations sweetie!! and good luck tonight! xoxo

3:17 PM, September 05, 2006

 
Blogger krissy said...

oh crap, i totally forgot about your show tonight! oh mishka, i'm sooooo sorry! i wish i could have been there. in the meantime, i'm sending you lots of good luck vibes. i hope you sell lots and have fun!

congratulations on passing the driver's test! wahoooo!

9:00 PM, September 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you mean "brand apankin' new" drivers license? :)
Yay you!!!
I hope the fashion fair went well!

12:15 AM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Congrats on the driver's license. I was in the Smiling Buddha 'hood last night and was going to pop in but the cover charge was $7. Hope you had fun!

9:06 AM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger Harmonia said...

I wish I could attend that fair! Sounds like a blast! Congrats on the license!

9:19 AM, September 06, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! congrats on the license!! i'm a little late in wishing you well for the show, but i bet you rocked it. :)

2:22 PM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger trudi said...

Fantastic news about the license! Hope your show went well too, can't wait to see some photos.

3:28 PM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

congratulations!!!! can't wait to hear about the show.

5:05 PM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger vania said...

congrats! yea! i hope the show went well too, i was there in spirit for ya!

6:16 PM, September 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home