A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, August 25, 2006

Ego-boosting goodness

I just found out that 5 of the earrings I have in a shop have sold! I'm not so interested in how many sell, or how much money I'll get, but I'm happy that people are interested enough to buy! And the shop owner has asked for more... wheeeee!!

I believe one of the pairs that sold was this one. I love this pair because of 1) the colours and 2) the gorgeous bali earring wires...

Amberesque clusters


3 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

woohoo!!!!

i am soooo happy for you! your earrings are absolutely beautiful so i'm not surprised at all but i AM very excited for you!

8:22 PM, August 25, 2006

 
Blogger trudi said...

Fantastic news! Congrats!

8:05 AM, August 27, 2006

 
Blogger Liana Kabel said...

Good for you. I hope you sell heaps.

6:18 PM, September 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home