A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Monday, August 28, 2006

More outdoorsy goodness

This weekend, the boy and I will be heading over to Pinery Provincial Park for a long weekend of camping with Claire, Jamie and Greg, and maybe a couple of others. I can’t wait. We haven’t been camping since last year and the last time I was at Pinery was about 3 or 4 years ago. That's where I took this photo of a flying squirrel - during the day! They are popular in that area, but are nocturnal. We were very lucky to catch a glimpse of this little guy.

And, this morning I realised...

Countdown to full G license: 8 days. *insert ominous music here*



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

squeeeee!! adorable! a friend of mine has one of these in his house (he's a rehabber) and i am in love with him. i love to visit at night. :)

was he okay? so weird to be out during the day.

9:15 PM, August 28, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

I love your squees :)

I'm not sure if he was *really* okay. He wandered up to the camp and we tossed him the apple core. He was very jumpy and a bit rocky, but looked fine, physically. I don't know much about them, so I can't say if his behaviour was normal... other than it was weird that he was out during daylight :/

3:35 PM, August 29, 2006

 
Blogger krissy said...

oh, he's so cute! i'm not much of a camper myself, but i've heard pinery is really beautiful. have a great long weekend!

4:46 PM, August 29, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Cutie!

11:08 AM, August 30, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha cute hat:)
happy belated bday david...happy very belated...

10:06 PM, September 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home