A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cruelty-free goodness

This coming Tuesday evening, from 7 pm, I will be participating in the Funky Fashion Fair put on by the Cruelty-free Collective. The fashion and music show is at the Smiling Buddha Bar at 691 College Street, at Dovercourt, and proceeds will be going to ARK II.

The flyer is below, and make sure to visit CFC's myspace page!


This will be my first jewellery show on my own, and I'm very, very excited. And nervous. Please come to the event and stop by my threaded glass table and give me some reassurance so the butterflies go away!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how super awesome--congratulations!! if i lived there you know i'd attend. good luck--i know you'll be great!

2:48 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger Michelle said...

excellent michelle! honestly, i'm surprised this is your first, just because your work is so good and funky and personal and professional, too. of course you'll rock it!

2:50 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger mishka said...

you guys are just way too sweet :) Thanks for the encouraging words! I just hope I can get enough stuff made in time! I'm going to bring my beads camping with me in the hopes of being able to make a few more items.

4:50 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger vania said...

yea! congrats from me too - but i can't make it if it's the tuesday - i have a baby shower to attend. Just to clarify, is it the 4 or 5? cuz tuesday's the 5 but the flyer says 4?

your stuff is awesome and i'm sure you'll do great!

6:33 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger vania said...

duh. nevermind that, it's both days! and i'm at the cottage on monday! boo hoo!

6:33 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger trudi said...

Sounds like a really great event. Have fun, I know you'll do well!

8:29 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Good luck with your table!

5:31 PM, September 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home