A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Friday, April 28, 2006

Bead heaven

I went shopping for bead supplies after work today.

I went because I needed silver jump rings.

I came out with so much more.


I bought silver rings, dark rings, mid-tone rings, all large and small,
several chains, black beads, some really pretty cloisonné beads,
pink and pink & red beads, some really pretty indian-looking green beads, wire.
Oh my.


Oh, and a samosa and a berry smoothie from Fresh.



4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

that looks like serious fun!

11:16 PM, April 28, 2006

 
Blogger trudi said...

what a great bunch of loot!

2:34 PM, April 29, 2006

 
Blogger jen said...

i like the one that look like pink flowers!

7:04 PM, April 29, 2006

 
Blogger Carla said...

Nice! What's your bead store of choice? I go to the one on Roncesvalles most, only because I live so close to it. But I hit the ones on Queen West sometimes too.

4:10 PM, April 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home