It's a beautiful day
Well, at least it's beautiful now that the temperature is starting to cool off a wee bit. Today has been a decent day:
- I managed to keep to my new early schedule of taking a good hard 1/2 walk first thing in the morning. I started this new schedule on Monday and kept it up every day this week.
- a few co-workers and I flocked to a neighbourhood patio at lunch today for foods and drinks.
- the afternoon at work was spent setting up a fun photoshoot
- I took my bike in for a tune up, which should be done by this Wednesday and I'll be able to start riding it
- I had a quick but sweet visit with the woman we are renting our parking space from, and gave her payment for the remainder of our time here. She is so old and so small and so sweet, and she told me that she wants to have a visit before we leave for Vancouver :)
- I finished the first draft of this month's volunteer newsletter and sent it off to the proofreaders
- my glass is full of yumminess. The boy disagrees on the yumminess of my drink. But it is, in fact, full of yum: brandy, pure cranberry juice, club soda, lemon juice and a splash of black cherry concentrate overtop ice cubes. Yumminess.
I love lazy nights.
Tomorrow - the Riverdale Art Walk, maybe brunch at Le Cafe Vert or Pulp Kitchen and some dancing to finish off the night. Sunday will be brunch at Fressen and a trip to MEC to buy a couple of things for our trip to Iceland. Oh yeah. A good weekend is in store.