A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How happy am I?

Falafel plate

Very happy. That's right - tonight we are getting take out from the Armenian Kitchen.

That's all I'm going to be thinking about for these last 45 minutes of work.


Blogger krissy said...

lucky girl!!!
why do i always forget about this place???

didn't they have warmed tomato slices or am i dreaming? if so, eat one for me!

5:55 PM, May 28, 2008

Anonymous tara said...

mmm, armenian kitchen. we just finished our take out from yesterday. did you know they deliver?! such dangerous information...

10:47 PM, May 28, 2008

Blogger mishka said...

Krissy - the baked tomatoes! Yes, this is the place. We didn't get any this time - the boy is not fond (he's crazy) and I can't eat them all myself. Well, I could. But I shouldn't.

Tara - Every time I ask if they've started delivering again, they tell me no. I think it's just because they love you. You get VIP treatment. Maybe because you pimp them so.

My tummy is so full. So. Very. Full.

10:58 PM, May 28, 2008


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home