A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Monday, November 12, 2007

Tagged, just in time!

As I was working away on formatting the text of a 25 page document (not my favourite thing to do after an already long day) I remembered my Nablopomo pledge. I've got very little to say today, so I decided to check my Bloglines subscriptions while I though of a decent post, and I discovered I'd been tagged! Hooray! Something quick and easy to write about!

Stegan tagged me for a random quote. You're supposed to go to page 161 of the book you're currently reading and type out the 5th sentence. If you've only trudged through the introduction, does that count as a book you're currently reading? Well, since I assume cookbooks don't count, I'm posting from Orson Scott Card's Speaker For the Dead. I am not a reader of science fiction, but I was encouraged to pick up Ender's Game a few months ago, and I enjoyed it. As a surprise, the boy recently came home with book #2, though I haven't had much time to devote to reading lately.


So, page 161, 5th sentence: "Beware, then, or the Lord of the Harvest will burn you with the tares." At first, I thought the instructions were for the 5th line which, in my book, would have been simply "weeds". :)

I'm going to ruin the fun and not tag anyone. If someone wants to participate, please do and let me know when you've posted.


1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Glad I could help! Cookbooks totally count, by the way.

10:04 PM, November 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home