A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Monday, November 5, 2007

To the jerk who stole my sister's iPod.

Maybe you don't know my sister. Maybe you don't know that she comes from a family that doesn't have lots of money, and was raised to really appreciate the things she has. You probably don't know how much I adore her and that seeing her smile as she opened her birthday gift this year warmed my heart for days. You certainly don't know how upset you have made her. Or at least you don't care. I don't know why you think you deserve my sister's iPod more than she does. Maybe you think she is just one of those kids who can easily get a new one. You've proven that you don't deserve it. And I hope when you get older and more cognizant of your actions, that you feel badly about what you've done, you little jerk.

Thumbs up on the hot pink


2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Man, that seriously stinks. :(

8:08 PM, November 05, 2007

 
Blogger girl least likely to said...

grrrrrrrrrr, people suck sometimes. i'm sorry. :(

1:09 PM, November 06, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home