A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The earliest holiday card ever

The earliest holiday card ever

I got this in the mail late last week from Medic Alert. I was shocked and amused when I opened the envelope. But considering the way the weather has been today, I guess it is appropriate enough. We didn't receive any snow, but man is it cold. I headed out to go to the gym, walked down the street for 5 minutes in the blustery cold rain, and turned right around.

I think I'll eat some chocolate mousse instead. And knit.


1 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

I hate to say it but i saw snow in the forecast for Friday. I think i'll join you in the chocolate mousse treat instead - after i'm done my detox.

11:18 AM, November 07, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home