A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

iAmtiredofwaiting


This morning, on the CBC, Andy Barrie mentioned (unofficially) that the iPhone is finally coming to Canada. Apparently, Apple and Rogers have struck a deal and soon we'll be able to hold the magic in our hands. Right now, it's just hearsay, and I never really planned to buy an iPhone when they ended up available here, but the boy has been waiting very impatiently for this to happen. Of course, when I see his, no doubt I'll want one myself.

Dammit - I'm getting an iPhone.


Update:
Apparently it is more official than I thought. Here's the news release.


1 Comments:

Blogger girl least likely to said...

i didn't realize you didn't have them there! i am waiting, too... i decided that we're getting them when the 3G model comes out in june. h-dawg and i are both getting one, and so is one of our good friends at school. that friend and i are going crazy with anticipation. :) h-dawg is kind of along for the ride, but i think he will LOVE it once he has it. he's about to become a mac convert.

9:38 AM, April 29, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home