A Toronto vegan blabs on about crafting, food, and her life in general.


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I need to learn


  1. How to get freelance clients. I'd like to work on some of my own work with my own clients on my own time.
  2. The history of typography. I learned a lot in school, but I've forgotten most of it over the last 10 years. Knowing about typography won't make me a better designer, but I think it'll make me a different kind of designer.
  3. Stock investments. I finally started an RRSP and chose the self-directed route. I know nothing about stocks or investing, but now's the time to learn. Um... help?
  4. How to use my camera properly. I have a decent camera that can take great shots. All I need now is to figure out how to use it.
  5. How to organise my time so I can accomplish all the things I want to. I have many things I enjoy doing, but there are only so many hours in a day. And my creative outlet activities seem to be slipping further down my list - unintentionally.
  6. How to just freaking relax and stop being so awkward/angry/sad/preoccupied.
I'm sure there are lots more things for me to learn, but these are top of mind right now.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

What a thorough list. I too would like to learn how to balance my time better, but also how to not feel i always have to get everything done NOW. Btw, it's good to see you back up in blog land!

12:32 PM, January 31, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home